This blog hasn't been updated in a while for a bevy of reasons: a residency that took ages to get rolling, a fundraiser that was nuts, a lack of money and no work to be found, carpal tunnel syndrome, holidays, head colds and packing cars full o' art and stuff. Plus i still don't have an "i" key on my computer. Annnnnddd there's a hole in my silkscreen.
When it rains, it pours, right?
Nevertheless, i am back at it! i have several goals for the next month i wish to share with you all, excluding the obvious (looking for work and helping with Redwood Planet Media).
- Ensure my Hatchfund donations get to me.
- Email $10 and $25 dollar donors about their digi-reward.
- Update website with current glyph database and Bulletin Board capabilities. Be prepared for the entire Swadesh list.
- Email all donors at $50 or higher level what they need to know for their prints.
- Arrange to print at the Eureka Print Alliance.
- Buy supplies for the rest of my perks.
- Print perks and dictionary thus far.
- Arrange with the ink people to have a weekly venue for UPL, and a spot at Arts Alive!
- Arrange with Old Town Coffee & Chocolates for UPL debates, bimonthy or monthly.
- Create blog rss feed for http://conlang.wikia.com/, send rss link to http://aggregator.conlang.org/
- Apply to at least 5 funding opportunities.